The website www.salineroyaleacademy.com is made available to you by Saline Royale d’Arc-et-Senans, with headquarters located at grande rue, 25610 Arc-et-Senans, France. This Saline Royale Academy personal data protection and privacy charter aims to describe the manner in which Saline Royale Academy uses and commits to protecting your personal data when you visit and browse the website. When you use the Saline Royale Academy website, you accept the terms laid out in this charter. Should you disagree with certain terms that appear in this charter, Saline Royale Academy invites you to not make use of its site. This charter applies to all users as soon as they connect to the Saline Royale Academy website: in doing so they accept its terms.
If you have any questions concerning the collection and use of your personal data by Saline Royale Academy, you can contact us using this contact form.
Conditions for the collection of personal data
The collection of personal data on the website www.salineroyaleacademy.com takes place at different stages when you browse the website:
- Some personal data may initially be collected about your computer when you visit the website (for example data relating to the frequency of your visits and your use of the site). Saline Royale Academy collects the following information: IP address, data relating to your computer, connection data, type and version of your browser, your computer’s operating system and platform, the address of the internet site you visited previously, the address of the internet site that you go to visit next, cookie number.
- When you register for a master class on the website, Saline Royale Academy collects and records your email address, first name, surname, gender… password, and if applicable, information about the person who invited you.
- When your register for a master class on the Saline Royale Academy website, you must provide additional information such as your billing and delivery address, as well as your payment details.
- Furthermore, for as long as your registration on the website lasts, you are in a position to voluntarily provide additional information, in particular through the details of your profile, that are intended to allow Saline Royale Academy to know you better, to know your preferences, and to personalise your experience using the details from your profile. Saline Royale Academy informs you that it can collect additional personal information from you or through other means, in particular when you contact our customer service, when you answer a survey or through the comments from our logistics partners.
All of this data is collected in accordance with the applicable legislation relating to the protection of personal data under French law.
Use of personal data
Should we use your personal data, it is in an anonymous format or through the use of pseudonyms, for the following end purposes:
- for the processing of your order in order to offer you the requested services and information, in particular to allow the proper functioning of the after-sales service and to process payments;
- To communicate information about your order to you, to inform you about the latest services at Saline Royale Academy (with your explicit consent), to provide you with targeted marketing information and to inform you about promotional offers in the case whereby you have subscribed to the newsletter, bearing in mind that you can cancel your subscription to the newsletter at any time;
- in order to improve our site and the services we offer, in particular to allow any differences to be resolved, to process complaints and to correct any operational problems;
- in order to combat any abuse, in particular fraud;
- to allow Saline Royale Academy to analyze the use made of its site and the behavior of users and to draft approved reports, which may take the appearance of the creation of user profiles based on pseudonyms for the purposes of advertising, market research, developing appropriate services and content, marketing and advertising of offers.
- if required, to satisfy legal and/or regulatory obligations to which Saline Royale Academy is subject.
Apart from Saline Royale Academy, the potential recipients of your personal data are the payment services providers or secure payment providers and the commercial partners of Saline Royale Academy. Your personal data is only transmitted to those service providers that support the commercial business of Saline Royale Academy and to which the company has recourse to fulfil its contract with you. The Saline Royale Academy service providers are bound to respect the confidential nature of this data. In the case where this is required by law, your consent is requested or the possibility to refuse is offered to you before any data transmission.
Saline Royale Academy does not transfer and does not make available to third parties data that concerns you for commercial purposes without your explicit consent.
Saline Royale Academy may be led to disclose your personal data to legally authorised organisations and authorities within the framework of an investigation into illegal activities that may engage its responsibility, your responsibility or the responsibility of another member of the Saline Royale Academy. Within this framework, Saline Royale Academy may disclose your name, address, telephone number, complain
Ability to choose the content of the information transmitted through the use of personal data
Saline Royale Academy draws your attention to the fact that despite the implementation of a anti-spam policy, the sending of spam mails cannot always be avoided. Should you receive any unsolicited emails from Saline Royale Academy, we invite you to contact contact[at]salineroyaleacademy.com so that the customer service department can examine the question.
Links to social media
The website www.salineroyaleacademy.com may use plug-ins from various social media, identified by the logos of these networks. When you visit our website, the plug-in establishes a direct connection between your browser and the social media servers, thereby informing the latter that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click on the plug-in while connected to your social media account, you can create a link to the content of our site on your profile on the social media. The social media may then associate the visit to our site with your user account.
Links to other sites
Means to access, correct and delete your personal data
In compliance with the “Computing and freedoms” law of 6 January 1978 amended, you have the right to access and rectify information that concerns you. Should you wish to exercise this right and have the information that concerns you communicated to you, please send an email to contact[at]salineroyaleacademy.com or send a written request to Saline Royale – Grande Rue – 25610 Arc-et-Senans – France. Saline Royale Academy commits to informing you of any data about you that is stored as soon as possible: Furthermore, as a customer that has completed your registration, you can access, change and delete your personal data on your account. We will do our best to change our data base as quickly as possible. However, not all of our data bases can be updated immediately and therefore certain data may remain uncharged in our archives for a short period of time. It may also happen that we cannot change the data that have already been sent to our service providers, suppliers and external departments.
You can request that your data be deleted at any time using this form. We will take steps to delete all of the information that concerns you in relation to your user name or email the following month.
When you unsubscribe to the Saline Royale Academy website or when we block access to your account, Saline Royale Academy reserves the right to keep certain data with a view to anticipating a renewal of your registration. For technical and legal reasons, this information is never completely deleted from the internal servers as well as the back-up servers.
Further to your being inactive on the website www.salineroyaleacademy.com, the data that concerns you will be automatically deleted after 3 years for marketing data and 10 years for invoicing data consecutive to your last contact with us or on picturamas.com
If a certain amount of incorrect information subsists despite our regular efforts to update, we can rectify this at your request.